Monthly Archives: September 2012
Contact: Karen Russell
Business: Recipe 4 Wellness
Sedona, AZ 86336
For Immediate Release
Recipe4Wellness Nutritionist and Health Coach, Karen Russell, Moves Headquarters to Sedona, Arizona
SEDONA, AZ- September 14, 2012–Karen Russell, founder of Recipe 4 Wellness, is a Certified Health Coach and Nutritionist, has moved the physical location of her business from Ohio to Sedona, Arizona.
Karen shows her clients how to have more energy, lose weight, and balance your blood sugar so that you can feel your best.
Working in hospitals, nursing homes and weight loss centers for over 20 years has given her lots of experience with helping people manage their weight and increase energy. Russell emphasizes, “It’s never too late to change the health road you’re on.”
About Karen Russell- Her passion is helping people learn to eat better, step by step, with delicious food, for the best quality of life possible. She has appeared on “The Balancing Act” on Lifetime T.V. and has published her book “Gluten Free Living”.
Here is an article that I wrote as a guest blogger on $5 Dinners in March 2012.
It is possible to eat healthy on a budget. You just have to do some planning and adjusting to your regular way of eating.
What you put into your body makes all the difference in the world. You want to make sure that you are having nutritious, delicious food most of the time you have a meal or a snack.
I have been on a path to eating healthy, delicious tasting foods that I have learned how to tweak so that I can still enjoy chocolate, pizza, pasta, and foods from my childhood. I enjoy eating and lots of flavor in my food!
Here are some tips on getting started:
- Plan ahead. Prepare meals on the weekend or when you get a chance and freeze the extras for later in the week.
- Purchase only fresh, frozen and real food and forget about the rest.
- Cook more and eat out less.
- Get the kids in the kitchen with you and have fun!
- Try new recipes.
- Replace sugar and white flour with a healthy sweetener like raw agave nectar and whole grain flours.
- Make sweet treats/snacks ahead so you have something to satisfy you.
- Make sure your meat/dairy has no antibiotics or hormones , nitrates, etc.
- Look out for chemicals in everything!
- Buy healthy things on sale and stock up.
- Purchase fruit/vegetables at your local farmers market when possible.
- Don’t buy pre-packaged mixes, even when they appear to be healthy because they are usually full of sugar and have no fiber! You can find some occasionally that would be o.k.
- Make lots of casseroles, soups, etc.
- Prepare a large organic chicken with vegetables and use the leftovers for other meals.
- Make quick pizzas on whole grain tortillas and leftover vegetables, meats.
- Have a meatless meal at times and use organic eggs, beans as protein.
- Keep wild caught salmon, tuna or crabmeat in packages or cans on hand for a quick meal of salmon patties, tuna patties, crabcakes, etc.
- Be creative and have fun always! Enjoy eating healthy and be adventurous.
Karen Russell, Certified Health Coach Schedule your free consultation today!
I would like to introduce a talented Personal Trainer that knows her stuff and can give you great tips to help you achieve your goals. Her name is Magdalena…………
“Exercise and fitness are inseparable parts of holistic approach to life. I am sure you could certainly benefit from Personal Training services. I can wholeheartedly recommend consultations and programs offered by Magdalena Romanska, Ph.D., who is a certified Fitness Trainer and Certified Specialist in Senior Fitness. She sees her every Trainee as a whole person, with multiple life challenges to address in order to become healthier, more balanced and happy. For her, fitness is only one of these challenges, however, a very important one.
For my local Sedona clients, she offers one-on-one sessions either at her boutique Studio or at the Hilton Sedona Golf Resort and Spa, where she is an approved Independent Contractor. For those of you who are far away, she has an interesting array of various e-mail supported programs. The more sessions, programs, Gift Certificates or Punch Cards with her you invest in, the more affordable they become.
See for yourself at: www.befitfit.biz. Moreover, from her Web site, you can sign for a weekly Be Fit Fit Newsletter, full of fitness-, health-, strength- agility-, balance, cardiovascular training, training for your specific game/sport and post-physical rehabilitation-related information. You can also always call her at (928) 451-5656. She offers tons of fitness encouragement and this girl walks her talk!”
This month she offers 5% off for NEW CLIENTS!