Sometimes it seems like getting healthy is really expensive. When you actually look at what you’re spending on other things that don’t serve you, it may be easier and less expensive than you think! Let’s look at some reasons why it may be more affordable to get healthy than to stay on an unhealthy path:
1. Your Energy is higher when you are eating healthy. When you make poor food choices you’re less productive and your body stores fat! The opposite is staying focused and energized to get everything done and not feel like a slug. You can also handle stress better!
2. You save money on skincare products! Optimal skin, hair and nail health start on the inside and shows on the outside.
3. You don’t spend money on medications when you’re healthy. You get rid of bloating, gas, constipation and indigestion when you’re eating what you should. Some medications can be very pricey!!!!
4. You don’t get sick as often. Taking sick days costs you money and puts you behind, not to mention how bad and tired you feel. You might also miss out on all the fun.
5. You don’t buy clothes to cover up weak areas. Instead, where those “skinny jeans”☺
6. You can work out at home and save money. You don’t need to pay lots of money to an expensive workout place when you can walk, dance, use hand weights, etc.
7. You actually cut your food expenses! Fast food won’t appeal to you once you start eating healthy. You can shop in season, visit farmers markets and focus on healthy foods and stop buying the processed stuff to save money. For less than an expensive coffee drink you can whip up a great healthy meal that will help you lose “Belly Fat!”
It pays to get healthy and to find out what’s best for your body. Remember, that donut, pastry, cake, potato chips, bread, etc. taste good only for a moment. You pay the price when you’re done eating and long afterwards.
If you’re not already on the road to wellness and vibrant health, it’s never too late!