Do you think you might have Candida? Here are 10 common symptoms to look for:
- Skin and nail fungal infections (such as athlete’s foot & fungus)
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation or diarrhea
- Autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and more
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus and brain fog
- Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives and rashes
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety or depression
- Vaginal infections, urinary infections, rectal or vaginal itching
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
What causes Candida?
- Processed foods
What can you do about it?
- Get tested to see if you have it for sure
- Change your diet so you don’t feed it
- Take natural herbs which help alleviate symptoms
- Balance the gut flora
CONTACT ME for a test kit to find out if you have Candida, Parasites, H. Pylori or other critters
along with finding out about food sensitivities, cortisol levels, digestion and hormones.