You can sample and purchase Karen’s incredibly delicious fresh baked goods at the Sedona Community Winter Farmer’s Market on Sundays, November 8, 2015, through mid-May, 2016, from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Event: Sedona Community Farmers Market
Location: Wells Fargo Bank Parking Lot, 2201 W. State Route 89A, West Sedona, AZ 86336
Date: Sundays (November 8 – mid-May 2016)
Time: 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The most awesome thing about Karen’s fresh baked goods is that taste always comes first. Karen tests and bakes her goods over and over again until she achieves that perfect combination of totally yummy but good-for-you-too balance.
You can purchase or sample these yummy products:
- Fresh-baked sourdough bread – Karen’s patent-pending bread is incredibly delicious you’d never know it was gluten-free! (Arrive early as samples run out fast!).
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Walnut Original D-Lite Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Walnut D-Lites with Tea Cookies
- Red Rock Energy Bites
Most of Karen’s baked goods are:
- Delicious (Karen’s first priority!)
- Low glycemic
- Contain fiber and protein
- And, each batch is handmade with lots of love in Sedona, Arizona