Homemade Gluten Free Dill Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup flax meal or ground chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Shape into a ball (will be sticky).
- Roll out between two sheets of parchment paper until 1/8 inches thick.
- Remove top piece of paper and place bottom piece of parchment paper on baking sheet and cut into 1 to 2 inch squares with a pizza cutter or knife. (Optional: You may brush with egg white and sprinkle sesame seeds on them.)
- Bake for 12 minutes until lightly brown. Cool and serve.
We have more recipes in our Gluten Free Living cookbook!