Here are just some of the symptoms of chronic inflammation:
- Feeling stiff & sore
- Swollen joints
Believe it or not, FOOD is the culprit most of the time! Here are some of the offenders:
- SUGAR: Damages your digestive track and inflames you
- ALCOHOL: In excess, damages your liver and gut flora
- GRAINS: Even more so if you are Gluten Sensitive. Phytic Acid and Lectins are hard on everyone!
- REFINED OILS: Canola, Soybean, Corn, and Safflower have inflammatory byproducts. These can also be GMO!
- PASTEURIZED DAIRY: Approximately 75% of people are intolerant to dairy. The pasteurization process destroys healthy bacteria and enzymes in raw milk and makes it hard to digest! Casein is similar to gluten and can cause problems.
Finding out what is causing inflammation in your body can help you maintain a healthy system and become proactive with your health!