Part 1- Gluten-Free Desserts:
PART 1 of Gluten-Free Summer Desserts by Recipe 4 Wellness is a step by step class on making Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread. Be sure to watch PART 2 for Chocolate Mousse and Berry Cream Cups!
Your Host, Karen Russell, is a Certified Nutrition Health Coach and the founder of Recipe 4 Wellness. Using the principles of Integrative Nutrition and years of clinical experience, Karen helps clients to learn how to feel more energy, lose weight, sleep better, stress less, get to the root of the problem, and even decrease or get off of meds with food and nutrition one meal at a time. Her step by step approach, incorporates positive changes and helps you tweak how you’re eating so that you can achieve lasting results.
Need More Recipes?
This Gluten Free Living book will show you:
- What symptoms & diseases may be linked to gluten sensitivity
- How to make delicious tasting easy gluten free baked goods
- Blends of gluten free flours that can be used in any recipe
- Ingredients to avoid when eating gluten free
- How to lower inflammation by eating gluten free
- Eat decadent desserts and baked goods without feeling guilty or deprived!
Gluten Free Living offers a one two punch for successful weight loss: Information and tasty recipes.
Purchase quality ingredients through my recommended stores!